Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014

Where is Hardy Schloer. That is, Hardy F. Schloer, Frank Otto Schlör or even Hartmut Haussecker. In any case, the head of the Schloer Consulting Group.

If I were to know, the next question would be, how to serve him. Papers, that is. That can be difficult, but perhaps one can get lucky.

He owes me a large amount of money for work done for him and his consulting firm, has often professed his earnest intent to pay off his debt, but has just as earnestly failed to keep his word.

If you know where he is, what he is up to, or how one might find these things out, please let me know. If you have experienced a similar situation with him, it would be interesting to hear about the circumstances.

3 Kommentare:

  1. I don`t know, where Mr. Schloer actually is. But I´m very interested in searching his whereabouts......He als owes me a lot of real money.......please contact me at si.je@t-online.de...........THX

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. i imagine, there are various ways to contact him.
      on occasion, he even answers messages sent to his old e-mail or in skype ... always with, the next big thing is on the horizon.
      the problem is, the horizon continues to advance and the check never comes.
      my advice is: make sure it is credited to your account in advance.

      Löschen